[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 03:42:37 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 22

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :34

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  34
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  34  Mults = 34  Total Score = 1,156

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Still don't have this Orion fixed.  So, I'm having to work off of subreceiver
and use VFO B.  VFO A won't change frequency.  Gotta get out the soldering iron
and heat up some stuff!!  Prob need to replace all caps on A9 board, at least.
Oh, well...just in time for FD -- and I have my partner operator for FD.  His
name is Murphy.  Maybe he's visited your shack from time to time.  Well, I'm
gonna do some work and kick that rascal outta here.  :-)

Hope everyone has a great week.  BCNU this weekend in FD.

(Still have openings for team members to join our Deep Dixie Contest Club for
the August NAQP CW.  Visit our site at http://deepdixiecc.org -- and let me
know if you'd like to join one of our several teams.)

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet