[3830] CWopsT N8XX(@N9XX) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8XX(@N9XX) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 04:22:35 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 12

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N9XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  10
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

QRN! QRN! At least skip was reasonable, and signals were strong.  Many S9
signals from stations couldn't hear my -23 dB signal.  Quite understandable.

BUT, that's only half  the story. The first whammy was when I shut down my
Windows 10 computer to take it to the operating position, Microsoft decided it
was time for a multple upgrade which took more than 10 minutes. When Mr Gate's
invention decides to do that, one does NOT disconnect the battery, on pain of
having to reinstall everything!

So, I brought out the trusty J38, and put it on the floor, and cranked out QLF
code.  Thanks to the 10 super ops who worked me, and had the patience to listen
to hand/foot sent code.  As they say in paris, "C'est le guerre."