[3830] CWopsT NN4K HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN4K HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 04:10:49 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 3

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  21
   40:  25
   20:  15
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  61  Mults = 46  Total Score = 2,806

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs. Glad so many hang in there for the fun of CWTs. I didn't
expect 20 to be open tonight; surprise. QSB was having it's way with 40 and 80,
especially the callers I had a hard time getting your call sign. To those who
made it thanks. The reports about 1900Z activity and all the QRN/Storms made it
sound pretty bad. Glad to hear Ned K1GU's strong signal again. To Larry, NN5O,
hope the wounds heal quickly. See you this weekend in the NAQPCW, otherwise see
you next week.
73 Mac NN4K