[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 04:09:57 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 3

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  13
   40:  78
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  91  Mults = 85  Total Score = 7,735

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

I'd call this a good night, with only one hand to type in your call signs.

Now, I believe firmly that my success this evening is a direct tribute to the
caliber of operators in the CWOps organization!  The fact that you not only
could hear my signal, but could put up with my frequent blunders is a testament
to who we are.  I am sincerely grateful to be a part of this team.  I am a mere
sapling amongst the towering Redwoods here!

Perhaps the most embarrassing moment was, when being called by my long-time
mentor, John Laney, K4BAI, I had entered his call with all sorts of extraneous
characters and was fighting to get my cursor back in the entry box to fix
things.  And, with my bandaged hand, I couldn't send fast enough for John to
help him know that my brain was working, but my hands simply weren't,.  But,
being the gent he is, he acted as though nothing was amiss.

Same thing with 'Super Craig,' K9CT.  What great guys!

Oh, and it is a load of fun using the Contest Online Score Box, thanks to
Claude, VE2FK.  Seems like I'm always chasing John, K4AFE.  Sigh!

OK, I hope to hear many of you in NAQP.  We have several CWOps members joining
one of our teams from the Deep Dixie Contest Club.  I might just use our club
call, KD5DD and use the name 'Dixie.'  We'll see.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet