[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 20:12:13 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 16

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   58
   20:   70
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  128  Mults = 99  Total Score = 12,672

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First 1900Z CWT with new antenna.  Started on 20.  Did not seem like there was
prop.  Worked harder than the 1300CWT.  Never multiple callers. At 1915Z had 40
QSOs.  By 1919 I found myself calling CQ without answers!  Shack was over 80
degrees and humid.  Can't wait for some cool morning to get the insulation in
the ceiling.   4 minutes without a QSO.  At 1930Z 63 QSOs.  It did not seem
like much activity, but European guys were calling in for new mults.  I never
worked EU on the previous antennas.  At 1937Z still waiting for the time when
there are multiple callers. Band change to 40 at 1938Z and found activity right
away.  At 1945Z 92 QSO X 82 mults.  40 sounds good with strong signals.  Perhaps
should have gone earlier.  Looking forward to the Flex 6600 so I can time the
band changes better. Lots of loud signals and finished out OK.

I sure have to figure out 20.  The high yagi has some great benefits for mults,
but seem to be missing the USA guys.  Almost no west coast in the log this time.