[3830] SAC CW LB8DC SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lb8dc@online.no
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LB8DC SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 06:15:16 +0000
Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LB8DC
Operator(s): LB8DC
Station: LB8DC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Brandval
Operating Time (hrs): 19:32

   80:  301    32
   40:  433    37
   20:  376    48
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1110   117  Total Score = 270,153

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

SAC CW is my favorite contest. This year was a real battle, with Aurora and
really bad condx. Can't plan for condx, so had to take it as it comes. Tried to
hang in there for all 24 hours, but when all bands went dead I took 3 hours off
around 00z to 03z and slept a little. The normal one-hop conditions was almost
not there, and struggled to get G's and DL in log. Not a single QSO on 15 meter
this year!! Most signals was very weak and had a hard time to copy many
stations. Sorry if you did not get into my log.
Used the contest to test a upload utility for Clublog, that we are going to use
at VK9MA, Mellish Reef later this autumn. It uploads QSO's in real-time to
clublog. The contest was also a nice occasion to get in shape for more heavy
pileups later at Mellish Reef. See you all again next year, and probably during
the SSB part this year as well.
73 de Morten LB8DC