[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 04:01:51 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 26

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

------------
  160:   0
   80:   5
   40:   5
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Making Contacts like pulling hen's teeth.  Most ops couldn't hear my pip squoke
signal, but QSB must have favored me from time to time, because I'd call, call,
call, sometimes leave the freq, find another and call, call finally make a
contact, then go back to the previous freq, and would finally nab the station.

On 40 it was easier, but fewer LOUD stations.  Worked only 10 or so minutes
there, because of the LOUD stations, only 5 were loud enough to hear me.

Absorption must have been high, and skip was fairly long.  A few fairly loud 8
landers would CQ in my face. :(

Thanks to the few who could pick me up.