[3830] CQWW SSB EA8JR SOSB(A)/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EA8JR SOSB(A)/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:39:59 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA8JR
Operator(s): EA8JR
Station: EA8JR

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2631    38      133
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

IC756PROIII - 4 element monoband OWA @20mt - 1KW at EA8DO'S CONTEST STATION

After testing the new telescopic tower and new location for the 20m antenna, i
have to say: WOOO!!

The 20m propagation was not at it's best, comparing with 15m band, but i had a
lot of hours of good pile ups and funny moments.

Nice opening on Sunday morning over the long path with 1h of pileup with JA
& VK's...

One more time, I am very grateful to my dear friend EA8DO because without his
station and help, this result would not have been possible.

Thanks indeed

See you in the contest!