[3830] SS CW KY4F SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KY4F SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 12:11:32 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

------------
  160:
   80:   40
   40:  386
   20:  101
   15:    1
   10:
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Just didn't have the energy to give a 100% effort this year.  Missed NNY, UT,
and VI.  VI- completely understandable, but NNY and UT?  Oh well, there's
always next year!

Biggest disappointment was lack of 80 meter productivity.  I might have put in
more hours had 80 produced for me like it did last year.  This year, I just
could not get anything going.

Best part... working so many old friends and SS stalwarts.  Especially K8CN.
Mike and I have known each other since high school which now is nearly too many
years to count.  Mike always has a great QRP signal out on NH!

Rig here: FTDX500 at 90watts, Horizontal loop at 30ft (one wavelength on 80),
N1MM+.

Linda (WN1G) and I plan to multiop SSSSB using her call.  Hope to see you all
then.

See you in the pileups,

73, KY4F