[3830] SS CW K4RO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4RO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 12:13:39 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  221
   40:  559
   20:  220
   15:   54
   10:    0
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Nice to be back in the SS saddle again. SS is such a unique and highly
competitive contest; it will always be one of my favorites. Missed VI  and NNY
for the sweep.  Heard NP2X answering CQ's but could not bag him. Found N6EE in
NNY towards the end, but could not crack the snarling pileup. Conditions
overall were pretty good, but the low bands suffered from a large storm system
to my north the second night. Thanks to the many SS stalwarts who keep coming
back in November. See you next year!

Log submitted. Confirmation number 4368740.arrl-ss-cw

 Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Pt/Q
   3.5     221     442    1   2.0
     7     559    1118   27   2.0
    14     220     440   39   2.0