[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 14:06:27 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 8

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :34

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  40
   20:   2
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  42  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,764

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

The slow CWTs are always tons of fun!

Thanks, especially, to all the CWA advisors who were on calling CQ this
morning.  What a great cadre to promote this important aspect of our hobby.

I look forward to more of this 'good stuff' at 1900z and 0300z.  My hope is
that I hear more CWA students/graduates.  Maybe I should just make my 10 Qs,
then just listen on the run frequency of one of the advisors, in hopes of
hearing students who call them.

Good news:  I didn't hear any speed demons this morning.  That means that the
word is getting out so we don't blow past those who are trying to reach your
echelon of operational excellence.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet