[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 20:11:35 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 8

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :24

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   8
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  28  Mults = 28  Total Score = 784

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Well, didn't make as high a score as I had wanted, but I decided to run with
KD5DD (club call for Deep Dixie CC) until half past, then switch and use my own
call.

So, 'twas loads of fun getting to work many of you twice--once with each call
sign.  And, I suspect that several of you didn't realize that it was Ole' Larry
in disguise with that club call and sending 'Doc MS' as my exchange.  Kinda fun,
though.

Non-members worked this session included: KM6Z Vlad; W7SW Scotty (who ALWAYS
had a belly laughing moniker rather than his own name--kinda makes a fella stay
abreast of global news in order to catch the meaning of what Scotty is
sending--so very cool); VE6UX Bob.

Huge thanks to all the CWA team members with whom I swapped info today: AC4CA;
WJ9B; K4AFE; AD5TT; K7SV; KE8G; K1DW; N8BJQ.  Major kudos, guys!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet