[3830] CQWW CW N4GG SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, halken@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4GG SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 00:28:31 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Radios: SO2R

  160:   15     5       11
   80:   38     9       31
   40:   87    17       59
   20:  130    24       72
   15:   84    21       54
   10:   19     8        9
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Just a few hours of casual S&P.  I was not around Saturday.  Sunday Condx
were terrible - no other word.  Ionprobe said the SSN was -1.  I didn't know it
could be minus.  10 barely opened in the late afternoon - for hours I was
hearing the rolling ocean sounds as the band came in and out.  Trans-equatorial
was there but only for the big SA stations.  The Caribbean was there for about
30 minutes.
15 was also strange with EU very weak, but later to the West it was FB
including VK, ZL, AH2 and JA.  80 opened to EU Sunday afternoon much earlier
than I have ever heard it.  I was working EU in daylight and could not do it on
40. Interesting propagation - but I would gladly trade for the good old days
when I cold run EU on 15 for 8 hours straight.

It's always fun - I hope the first day was better than the second.

FTdx5000, FT1000MP, 2 X ACOM 2000A, Writelog, Wires in the woods

73
Hal N4GG