[3830] CQWW CW KO7SS SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KO7SS@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KO7SS SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 00:29:43 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:   48     9       20
   80:  133    23       54
   40:  316    34      109
   20:  717    32      109
   15:  214    26       72
   10:   29    10       14
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Losing EU on 10 and 15 is going to make the CQWW a real grind during the next
few years out here on the left coast. The low bands aren't much fun, unless
one lives in the European Union, where everyone works everyone for points. Or
on the US east coast where the propagation to EU is one hop over water.

>From the CQWW rules:
I. Objective: For amateurs around the world to contact as many other amateurs
in as many CQ zones and countries as possible.

Seems simple to me, everyone works everyone for points, just like they do in
EU.
Maybe I'll live long enough to see the same rules in the CQWW RTTY and CW....

73, Bill KO7SS, on Mt Lemmon, Arizona