[3830] CQWW CW N2BA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brooke.t.allen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2BA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 01:15:48 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2BA
Operator(s): N2BA
Station: N2BA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:   33    10       22
   80:  147    14       69
   40:  302    25       97
   20:  572    20      118
   15:  276    25      105
   10:   23     8       14
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Station:

Rig: K3 + Expert 1K-FA about 900 W out

Antennas: TH-5 at 40 feet and Inverted V for 40, 80, and 160 with the apex at
55 feet and legs bent every which way around my small suburban lot.

The entire first day was search and pounce and had about 5 hours of running
Europe on 2nd day.

Last year we sold our country house where I had stacked monobanders. I was
getting way too old for all the antenna and house maintenance, so I don't miss
it.

The good news is that with these modest antennas I still work nearly everything
I hear.

The bad news is that I hear much less.

73, Brooke