[3830] CQWW CW AG4W SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stevewerner73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AG4W SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 01:18:54 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:  86     14       39
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  86     14       39  Total Score = 10,388

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX5000D, AL1200, Top loaded vertical, 2 beverages
I heard more stations that I was able to work. It was strange that some of the
loud stations didn't hear me and some of the very weak ones I had trouble
copying did hear me. On Sunday morning one Japan station was very loud for 20
minutes at sunrise but did not hear me. No Asia was heard Saturday morning. I
used the APF on the FTDX5000 more this year. My score was better than last
year. I think it made a difference. Thank you again for your patience hanging
in there for the tough contacts.