[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 20:06:38 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 20

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: fn14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  30
   20:  22
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  52  Mults = 43  Total Score = 2,236

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Operated remote again, now from Reunion Island. The delay of 1 or 2 seconds made
things difficult. I used my Flex 6500 by remote login with TeamViewer and used
just my laptop to control everything. I didn't have a paddle, just the function
keys in N1MM to send call sign and exchanges. Needless to say, it was all
S&P. Maybe I'll try running next time, but the delay will kill me. I'll
likely miss the start of each call sign. Thanks for the Qs and your patience
with me due to my delays here.