[3830] TBDC W7RH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W7RH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:28:08 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 12.6

Total:  QSOs = 357  Total Score = 2,701

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Oops.

Someone missed that our Asian, VK, ZL and Pacific Friends were all partying.
Worked just a fraction of normal JA. All last week tons of activity from China,
Russia, Korea,South Pacific and elsewhere. Please don't have the contest on
party night. No wonder hams get divorced.

A good opening to Europe was had. Interesting to note when that occurred the
East coast became extremely weak.

Only a few South Americans heard, a few Puerto Rican's, a TI, PJ, XE and that
was about it. Opening to Europe from my QTH was to zone 14,15 and 16. They were
strong at times but buried in CQ QRM.

I had lot's of fun and look forward to TBDXC 2018!
Happy New Year, 73 Bob W7RH