[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@NO5W/M) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W(@NO5W/M) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 14:31:18 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 4

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): :50

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  45
   20:  18
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  63  Mults = 62  Total Score = 3,906

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, CQ/X 1.8.1.0

Nasty weather here this morning but the bands were in great condition and I
caught a break in the weather to get the mobile setup for a trip to the zoo
parking lot. Nice run on 40m but mostly S&P on 20m except near the very end.
Always fun to work into Europe on the mobile -- good ears over there by
Rimi-LY8O and Bert-F6HKA.

This was the final tuneup prior to the Mississippi QSO Party this weekend.
Skip-W5GAI and I will be QRV in the MSQP operating as NO5W/m in the following
counties in order of coverage: Pike, Amite, Lincoln, Franklin, Adams, Jefferson,
Claiborne, Warren, Issaquena, Sharkey, Washington, Humphreys, Holmes, Attala,
Holmes, Yazoo, Madison, Hinds, Rankin, Simpson, Covington, Forrest, Lamar, Pearl
River, Lamar, Pearl River, Stone, Harrison, Hancock with Stone and Harrison
being dependent on time and energy of the crew. Operation will be on CW
primarily on 40m and 20m with some 80m in the final 2-3 hours. We hope to put a
lot of CW Ops in the log.

If you are chasing grids we will be operating in EM43/53, EM42/52, EM41/51, and
EM50.

To track us in real time on a county overlay map follow us using
https://tinyurl.com/yaez9tmh

73

Chuck-NO5W