[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@NO5W/M) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W(@NO5W/M) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 14:24:41 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 25

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   3
   40:  48
   20:  40
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  91  Mults = 81  Total Score = 7,371

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, CQ/X 1.8.1.0, Winkey USB

My main goal for this session was to test out the mobile in preparation for the
FQP this weekend and really had some nice runs on 40m and 20m which will be the
main bands in the FQP. Conditions good this morning from the MS River Levee out
behind the Audubon Zoo. Wanted to give 15m a try but was kept too busy on 20m.

Hope to put many CWOps in the log in FQP. Check out the activity maps on the FQP
web site to see who will be going where. There will be lots of CW and ability to
work a sweep of all 67 counties just using CW -- but SSB will be
well-represented also. You can track Ted-KN5O and I on APRS. See my QRZ page for
details and a link to APRS with overlays of counties and grids.

Thanks for the Qs this morning.

73/Chuck/NO5W