[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 04:05:14 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 12

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :39

------------
  160:
   80:  22
   40:  22
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  44  Mults = 41  Total Score = 1,804

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Little by little, I am getting the hang of SO2V on this new Flex 6600M.  It's
set up for SO2R, but I don't have a 2nd antenna to make SO2R possible, so I'm
juist SO2V.  But, it's cool hearing VFO A in my left ear and VFO B in my right.
I'm just a learning grasshopper and will not ever reach the level of some SO2R
CW Ops.  Nonetheless, I'm having tons of fun (I know it's tons, because I
weighed it on my bathroom scales!).

Best wishes for a terrific week, my friends!

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O
Tupelo, MS
Flex 6600M into 400\' loop @ 40 ft