[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 20:10:01 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 18

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :56

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  57
   20:  19
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  76  Mults = 73  Total Score = 5,548

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

-I tried a bit more aggressive SO2V with my relatively new Flex 6600M today.
Slice A (left ear) on 40m and Slice B (right ear) on 20m.  Surely wish I had
separate antennas so I could utilize full duplex.  Oh well, that's for the
future.

But, I get very good help from my cross-town rival, Joe Moffatt AB5OR, who is
doing great on SO2R.  He's just about to break the 100 Q barrier that daunts
most of us.  For many of the real 'hot rods' on CWT, 100 Qs is no big deal, but
us baby pistols, it's massive.  Thanks, Joe, for all your help and
encouragement.

Mighty proud to be able to hang out with the CWOps folks each week.  Please,
let's don't take this for granted.  It's magical and so helpful.

I hope to see y'all tonight on the lower bands.

Remember:  The Deep Dixie Contest Club (DDCC) will begin recruiting team members
for the summer NAQP.  So, if you'd like to jump in with one of our 4-5 teams,
please let me know.  We have the full range of operators from the big guns who
rack up massive scores all the way us baby pistols (pop guns) who are just glad
to be in the contest and make a fair showing.  The main goal, though, is to
accentuate camaraderie and hospitality, all the while knocking down Qs like they
are hungry bowling pins!  :-)

Check out our club web site --- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O