[3830] 7QP K7V(AA7V) SO(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa7victor@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7V(AA7V) SO(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 21:12:45 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K7V
Operator(s): AA7V
Station: K7V

Class: SO(A)CW HP
QTH: azmcp
Operating Time (hrs): 16.3

  160:
   80:   149
   40:   335
   20:   490
   15:   137
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  1111    0       0  Mults = 64  Total Score = 213,312

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Using the packet cluster didnt do any good except to see my own sig strength on
my skimmer spots.
This helped to figure out when 15 and 20 mtrs were closing.
Does this alone constitute assisted category? I wonder..
I did work a KH6 after seeing him spotted but then the same station worked me on
another band so that was moot.
Heard a VE4 but no QSO. Never heard or saw spots from VE6, VE8/VY1, VE1, VY2,
VO1, etc etc.
All other states worked except N DAK where the cluster again was of no help.

Two interesting QSOs;
Trying to type fast enough to enter K7UM in WYUIN and UTSUM.
Trying to get 9L/KW4XJ's call through the noise on 20 meters.

Rig; FT 950, Alpha 91b, SB220
Ant; C3SS at 38 ft, 40/80 Inv V at 40 ft

Now just CW WPX before the summer WX related hibernation.