[3830] 7QP KK6MC/M SO MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Jamesduffey@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP KK6MC/M SO MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 21:37:09 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KK6MC/M
Operator(s): KK6MC
Station: KK6MC/M

Class: SO MobileCW LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:  328     0       0
   20:  376     0       0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  704     0       0  Mults = 44  Total Score = 92,664

Club:

Comments:

With no driver, I spent more time driving than operating! I only operated when
stopped, always on a county line. I managed ot put 11 out of 15 of AZ counties
on the air for 7QP. It might be possible to add one more without a driver, but
it would be tight. Conditions were fair to good. 20M was short early, with many
southern CA stations worked on both 40M and 20M. My new antenna system seems to
be working well. Score was better than last year, but multipliers were down. I
always enjoy this contest as there is lots of activity and lots to work.