[3830] ARRL June VHF VE3DS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dss@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF VE3DS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:12:26 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  254   148  Total Score = 58,460

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Well thankfully we got some E skip on 6m, and good FT8, CW and SSB activity. FT8
problems were mainly ops no running in contest mode, and rapid qsb. CW got
pretty intense!
Nice to work some DX on 2304 this time, with K2LIM and KF2MR/R and K2LDT/R
worked this time.
Great local activity with many guys on 6 m, and congrats to our local rovers on
both sides of the lake, including VE3CRU/R, VE3OIL/R and VE3SMA/R, plus
VA3TO/P!
Best DX was AB9QH in EN63, K1RZ on 902 and 1296, K2LIM on 2304, and nice to see
Paul NO0T (ve3fib) qrv on 6 m from Denver!
See you all next contest. 73 Dana VE3DS