[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:08:04 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 29

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): ::47

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  41
   20:  13
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  54  Mults = 46  Total Score = 2,484

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

VERRRRY laid back effort here this morning.  It's gonna be a truly busy day, so
I didn't push myself this morning.  Just had fun twirling the dial and picking
up folks, especially new ones with high numbers or non-members.  I ran for only
about 5 minutes on 40, but that's just so maybe some non-members or really good
SO2R ops (like K3WW) would find a new Q.

Getting excited about CW Open.  We have a good load of youth team members this
time, so it's making things tons more fun with those teenagers aboard!

We, in the Deep Dixie CC, still have some open slots for anybody who wants to
join one of our three teams for CW Open.  Shoot me an email --> nn5olarry
(at) gmail.com

http://deepdixiecc.org

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327