[3830] Salmon Run WQ6X(@NX6T) SOCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run WQ6X(@NX6T) SOCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 04:21:11 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 5:45
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0       9
   80:    2     0       0
   40:   14     0       0
   20:   41     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   57     0       0  Mults = 20  Total Score = 3,920

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This is another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
While this event was a LoT of fun, I was disappointed to not
hear nearly 1/2 of the Washington Counties. I was also bummed
to hear no activity from 05:00z to 07:00z.
For Saturday nite I ran the K3 into an ACOM-2000a amp to run 375+ watts
for the NA SPRINT RTTY and then the Salmon Run.  On Sunday, for heat reasons
I ran the K3 @ 100 watts to finish off the GiG.

Both days out of lack of WA stations I started calling CQ SR and received
many callers.  THESE STATIONS should have been calling CQ, not me.
Wake UP Folks and play in your own QSO party and do it properly.
LooK for my writeup on this GiG at: WQ6X.Blogspot.Com