[3830] SAC CW ZM2B(ZL2BR) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW ZM2B(ZL2BR) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 05:21:10 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: ZM2B
Operator(s): ZL2BR
Station: ZM2B

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Taranaki
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  40     21
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     21  Total Score = 2,520

Club:

Comments:

40m was the only band with any propagation to Europe, with the SFI very low it's
rare to hear any Eu's on 20m these days.

So operating was restricted to the two brief 40m grey-line openings, the first
via SP produced just 21 contacts and the second via LP produced 19 contacts.

Rig was 800w to GP at 8m. My HF triband yagi did help me hear one Scandinavian,
SK8X on 20m, but he was very weak signal and he couldn't hear me through the Eu
callers.

73, Frank
ZL2BR/ZM2B