[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 20:39:18 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 10

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  27
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  27  Mults = 27  Total Score = 729

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Our court decided to close at 3 PM instead of 5 PM today as Hurricane Michael
arrproches.  So far we have moderate rain and moderate winds, maybe up to 25
mph.  AThe current track will take the eye of the storm about 90 miles south of
us in Columbus, GA.  Wind speeds of up to 70 MPH and a lot of rain may fall
during the night.  We will no doubt have a lot of power outages also.  Hope all
CWOps members and their families will be safe.  I got home in time for the last
20 minutes and decided to stay on 20M.  Rate wasn't great.  DK9PY may have had
the srongest signal I heard, but I heard no other signals from Europe.  Thanks
for the QSOs.  May try to be QRV at 0300Z if no lightning in the area and if we
have power.  73, John, K4BAI.