[3830] PhFray K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] PhFray K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 03:17:35 +0000
                    Phone Fray - Oct 31

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   2     2
   80:   1     1
   40:   0     0
   20:   0     0
   15:   0     0
-------------------
Total:   3     3  Total Score = 9

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

A new all-time low score.  30 solid minutes of calling netted N3QE on 80 and 160
and KW8N on 160 only.  15 and 20 were totally dead except for local birdies.
40M seemed open to IL, MO, TX etc, but no answers to CQs and no one appeared to
be in the Phone Fray.  75 was almost as bad, with only N3QE.  73 was long as the
NCS about 100 miles from me on GSN at 0200Z was about 529.  160M was in good
condition.  I had worked G3PQA earlier (using high power, of course).  But no
answers to may CQs on any of the bands and I tried them all.  Hope to work you
all in CW SS this weekend.  That has to be more fun than this was.  73, John,
K4BAI.