[3830] ARRL 160 KC4HW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim.kc4hw@gmail.com, contest@alabamacontestgroup.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KC4HW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 20:54:14 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): <6

Total:  QSOs = 119  Sections = 43  Countries = 10  Total Score = 14,363

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs!

This was a new install on a inverted L.  Took some adjustments and 4 radials but
before dark on Friday I was able to it get resident on 1870.

No receiving antennas!

Mostly a DXCluster effort, but did tune and on Saturday morning run a bit.

Unfortunately WX was challenging all during the contest.  Friday noise was very
much an inhibiting factor and by Saturday afternoon T-storms, tornadoes and such
had pretty much done in activity.  All this continued through Sunday, so no more
real opportunity to operate.

I enjoyed the contest and hope to have the antenna a bit better by CQ160 next
year.  Who knows I might be able to have a RX antenna by then.

Thanks again for the QSOs.

Have a Antron 99 that I am going to try to get up by next Friday for the 10m
contest.  Let hope that there are some (any) kind of conditions.

73, Jim/KC4HW