[3830] ARRL 160 N6KW(@K7RI) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N6KW(@K7RI) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 01:57:22 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N6KW
Operator(s): N6KW
Station: K7RI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

Total:  QSOs = 491  Sections = 75  Countries = 8  Total Score = 84,743

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

First thanks to Tom K7RI for the use of his station. I'm part of his multi-op
team and, since no one else was interested in this contest, he said go for it on
your own. Although Tom's station is not one of the biggest on Top Band, I had a
great time with my first ever opportunity to operate a full 160 Contest with an
effective station. We just got Tom's station back on the air the previous week
for CQ WW CW after months of trying to get M2 antennas to work correctly. So
thanks to Tom, thanks to all who worked me, and apologies to those who I just
couldn't dig out of the noise. It's an urban location in West Seattle, so
somewhat compromised on receive for 160.