[3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:16:21 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 13

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  30
   40:  14
   20:   9
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  53  Mults = 49  Total Score = 2,597

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I am still working with this 2K-FA amplifier. It and the rest of my station do
not get along on 40m --- the SWR there is low enough to use the internal ATU but
we can't get over about 900w without chirping or squeaking noises on every
keystroke. I suppose it is RF in the shack and that I need more ferrite chokes.
Amp does fine at full power on 80m (though SWR is high enough to require the
external tuner) and 20m (internal ATU, full power, no chirps).

Thanks for the QSOs, guys! Missed a couple of recent 1300s due to dentist
appointments. On the whole, I would rather have been here!