[3830] ARRLDX CW K7XC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7XC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 07:52:54 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: N NV - DM09jh
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:   12    12
   80:    0     0
   40:    6     6
   20:  184    56
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  202    74  Total Score = 44,844

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not a full effort this year. 20M Sunday 7AM was open well to EU.
NV being a mult in demand allowing me to run rate for a bit over
an hour which was a real kick in the butt, reminding me of being
A35WZ in 1986 as the receiver would go into white noise at
times. Thanks to the guys who persevered to end up in the log.
IC-746, AL80B 750W, 3ele 20M Yagi, 40/80M Inv Vee, 160M Inv L.