[3830] ARRLDX CW K1TN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K1TN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 08:06:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:   37    29
   40:  115    64
   20:   97    50
   15:   33    26
   10:
-------------------
Total:  282   169  Total Score = 142,974

Club:

Comments:

66-foot end-fed wire about 15 feet above ground. This is my fifth ARRL DX
Contest since moving here. I may have forgot what the bands sound like with a
"real" aerial, say, a dipole at 40 feet.

All the comments from others that "bands were good except for 10
Meters" amuse me. When your only antenna is short and low you live and die
by 10 and 15 Meters.

This weekend was the worst for having to send repeats and having stations CQ in
my face. This is aggravating and it's hard to stay in the chair when it's 75
degrees outside and the pool, and demon rum, beckon. So I answer their siren
songs.