[3830] ARRLDX CW W0ZA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb0nha@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W0ZA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 18:42:02 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W0ZA
Operator(s): W0ZA
Station: W0ZA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   18    17
   80:   73    33
   40:  284    54
   20:  694    88
   15:   53    34
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1122   226  Total Score = 760,716

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Going into the contest I figured conditions were going to be like CQWW in
November, not the greatest, little running, lots of S/P. WOW is was I wrong on
that! 20 meter openings both days to Europe were Fantastic and Bizarre! Never
expected running Europe with levels of stations calling, 10+ deep of mass
signals going crazy, at 8am local time, just Fantastic! 40 meter JA/Asia
openings in early morning, much better than in November. For little stations
like me, Contest conditions like this don't happen too often. Usually its grid
it out S/P contacts for hours, might get a run in here and there and try to get
a decent score. Heard a few GMCCer's W0ETT, K0UK, K0BJ. This 2019 DX Contest was
Great!