[3830] WPX SSB VE9AA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE9AA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 23:18:23 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 7:31
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  135
   40:  176
   20:  177
   15:   12
   10:    0
------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Won't be a lot to write about this time. Second 'WPX within the last few years
where I was sick.  VERY sick.  Got 1 hour in and had to stop.  Managed to piece
together 7.5 hrs over the weekend between bouts of nausea and all that goes with
that.

Found condx unremarkable for the brief snippets of time I managed to stick it
out.

Figured if I could eventually make 500-Q's or 1/2-a Mil pts, at least I could
say I was there.  Wasn't as easy as I had hoped in my brief 30-40 min stints but
at least I gave it the ol' College try, hi hi.

My apologies to W3BGN and whomever else I inadvertently QRM'd on 80m.  He told
me I was wide, so I retuned the amp and backed off on the audio level in the
computer a little, so hope that helped.

Lots of big #'s out there from the WRTC players and others.

TM6M was brutal loud on 20m....even as I was driving in my car to go to the
drugstore, he was 59 on my 2' tall antenna.

Good to hear some youth on from K3LR and a couple other stns too.

See you (all of a sudden), in the next one.

dit dit (thanks?)

Mike VE9AA
Dual IC-7410's, YCCC SO2R+ box, N1MM+, CM-500, wire 4-squares