[3830] WPX SSB LY29A(LY4A) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, LY4A@ly4a.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB LY29A(LY4A) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 23:18:36 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: LY29A
Operator(s): LY4A
Station: LY4A

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: KO15TR
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:  215
   80:  529
   40: 1259
   20: 1975
   15:    6
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

TNX for calling and QSO's

Have hard friday what lost my 3el 80m Yagi what with rotator problem and stoped
at JA direction and fired my VOLVO tractor in Beverage fields.
So its hard to work on 80m with Dipol, so the score will be beeter, thinked to
work Single BAND category after 8m yagi demage.

But annyway nice propagation on 20m and to low for 40m band.

See all on the WPX CW from some where :)

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx