[3830] WPX CW P40X(@P49V) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6sp@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] WPX CW P40X(@P49V) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 09:09:44 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: P40X
Operator(s): DK6SP DL5RMH DL6RAI
Station: P49V

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Deutschland
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   21
   80:  411
   40: 1348
   20: 1784
   15:  576
   10:   42
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Due to the sporadic E conditions within Europe and also within North America,
the signals from the USA and Eropa at 15 and 20 m here were strongly dampened
for many hours like under a cheese bell. The antenna direction played almost no
role.

Accordingly, we lack 600 QSOs at 15 m and another 200 at 10 m compared to 2017.
Otherwise, it was of course fun to output the rare P40 Multi and in the night
hours the pile-ups were bubbling like always from here.

After the contest at 9pm local time we met for the contest dinner with John,
W2GD (alias P44W) and Ed, W0YK (alias P49X).

In behalf of the team,
73 de Philipp, P4/DK6SP