[3830] KyQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] KyQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 10:08:01 +0000
                    Kentucky QSO Party - 2019

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 12:00

  160:
   80:
   40:   10      2      1
   20:   27     25      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   37     27      3  Mults = 37  Total Score = 4,759

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

Score include 800 BONUS points. It was my first KY QSO Party. The condx was not
good. I don't have any infos about mobiles, so I missed sure some (or many)
counties because I made one QSO and I dont made attiention when I found this
callsigne again ... After some hours I recognize, that some stations are in
other county than before ... :)

Fortunately 20m was open so long and I heard some stations on 20m CW.
Neverending CQ's also on 20m SSB and despite bad condx some KY stations back to
my call - thanks a lot! In other QPs on 40m at night I made many QSOs, but now
it was only few. Maybe because of the bad condx or only theese few stations was
QRV?

BONUS stations: W4NJA I can move some times from SSB to CW, but no lucky. On CW
I never heard him. KY4KY I heard on 80m and I called him about 40min, but also
no luck.

QSO's with bonus stations: W4NJA - 20m CW,RTTY, KY4KY - 40m CW,SSB,RTTY; 20m
CW,SSB, RTTY

Most QSO's: N4TY/M 11/10 (QSO/Cty), KM4FO 6/6, KY4KY 6/2

Thanks for the QSOs, please QSLs for my US County Award + County Challenge
Toplist.

73, Laci OM2VL