[3830] CQWW VHF KM4HI SOSB/6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dino@digital.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF KM4HI SOSB/6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 19:04:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2019

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 10:10

    6:  283   122
    2:
-------------------
Total:  283   122  Total Score = 34,526

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Unexpectedly darn good conditions. Es developed and stuck around the eastern
half of the country all weekend. Only made a handful of Q's into DM, no DN's.
Picked up a few new grids and an ATNO with an illusive C6. No luck with EU.
SSB was again the mode of choice for rate. FT4 was lacking more participants but
it appears to be a winner. Took time out to harvest the lawn before
thunderstorms forced a shutdown a half hour before 22:00. Cost me a 300+ QSO
count which I regret. It was a blast though for the BIC time.
Thanks to all for the Q's.
73 de Jim KM4HI

IC-7300 @ 90w
Innovantennas OP-DES 5el @ 48'