[3830] WAE CW N8BJQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N8BJQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 00:25:44 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

   80:   13    11    36
   40:  128   151   102
   20:  231   206    74
   15:   13    17    14
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  385   385   226  Total Score = 174,020

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Bands not the best (at least from SW OH). First night was very noisy.  Never
could get any long runs going. Crashed early Saturday evening, hoping for a
better Sunday - didn't appear to happen (or it happened while I was gone).  Left
at 1400 Sunday for my #2 great grandson's 1st birthday festivities.  Amazing how
long a party for a one year old can take!  Got home with 30 min to go.  Might
have been my best run of the weekend.