[3830] PhFray NG7M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PhFray NG7M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 03:08:47 +0000
                    Phone Fray - Aug 14

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:  26     17
   20:   7      5
   15:
-------------------
Total:  33     22  Total Score = 726

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

After 25 years I thought I would try a Phone Fray. :)  I might be on Saturday
for the NAQP from WY.  That is a maybe and would only be for a short time.  It
was interesting fielding all the questions from guys.  SSB is amazing that way,
guys are just dying to get a contact in so they will call you not knowing what
is going on.  I explained the 30 minute contest I don't know how many times,
which was fun.  It was kind of fun.  I think I'll do it again.

I suspect things were a bit more active this week due to NAQP this weekend?

Anyway, thanks for the QSO's, I tried 80 for a bit, but no luck and went back to
40.  Summer time condx wiht a lot of QRN.  Max NG7M