[3830] CQWW SSB K3PP SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3PP SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 00:17:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:   39    11       19
   80:  146    14       60
   40:  172    24       77
   20:  513    31      115
   15:  492    26      102
   10:   60    12       27
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

When The Beatles recorded the long version of Helter Skelter, you coul dhear
John Lennon exclaim at the end, "I've got blisters on my fingers!"
I'll give my own take here, "I've got blisters on my eardrums!" :-)

I suppose I can also apply that even more to my vocal cords. I came into this
weekend recovering from a very bad cold and already had a broken voice.
Screaming into the mike all weekend really did me in. I'm completely shot!

But ... despite the agony of Friday night, things got better and I had a
boatload of fun! I feel miserable physically, but elated emotionally! I wasn't
sure how this would go, but I had low expectations. Friday night lowered my
expectations even more. I was then feeling like a 1 meg score was too much to
expect.

Well, what do you know? A few double-multiplier near the end pushed me over TWO
million! Wow! I never expected that! Woo hoo!!

Thanks to the thousands of my friends all over the world who joined me this
weekend! It's a real joy to battle it out on this field with my buddies!

VY 73 de Glenn K3PP