[3830] SS SSB KG5VK Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KG5VK Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 12:36:51 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KG5VK
Operator(s): KG5VK N5KCH
Station: KG5VK

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:   56
   40:  283
   20:  200
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Not a good effort
Multi-op but second OP had to QRT one hour into the Contest
I should have spent another hour or two on 80m Saturday evening
Should have spent more time on 40m Sunday morning I went to 20m too soon
It was great to work Bryant KG5HVO, Ward N0AX and so many others
Thanks to everyone for the Q's
Of course this was only my second serious entry in ARRL SS Phone
since building the new QTH here so all is good.
I need a youngster that wants to contest at my station, any volunteers ?
Cheers!
Steve KG5VK