[3830] ARRL 160 K1KI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K1KI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 16:27:59 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ct
Operating Time (hrs): 31

Total:  QSOs = 1588  Sections = 82  Countries = 53  Total Score = 566,865

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Had a great start this year.  Conditions seemed very good for the first night
but the second night is always very tough!   I can't imagine how AA1K was able
to log 180 QSOs in the first hour.  I thought by 130 was really good!   Looks
like I worked about 325 Eu stations.  Missed NT.  Last two Sections were ND and
WY and worked two of each near the end.

By 06z on the second day my back/shoulder started to hurt.  It got much worse
over the next several hours.  Maybe too much butt-in-chair time...  I can barely
stand up and it hurts to lie down. I'll have to re-evaluate my stations set up
and chair before the next serious contest!

Thanks to K1RX for some overdue tower work Thursday and Friday.  We solved one
longtime problem on 160m and the weekend went smoothly.

       -- Tom

Station:
2xTS890s
Alpha 86