[3830] CWopsT K4O(AC6ZM) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac6zm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4O(AC6ZM) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 16:10:37 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 8

Call: K4O
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 00:20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  13
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  13  Mults = 13  Total Score = 169

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Operated using CWO 10th Anniversary callsign (K4O). This is the first time
operating the 1300Z session. I was surprised to hear almost exclusively EU
stations. Tried running but everyone was pretty much a light copy. I was only
able to squeeze in 20 minutes before heading off to work. After seeing many of
the 3830score posts, it appears 80 meters would have been the better band to be
on in the morning. I plan to participate in the 0300Z using K4O.

NOTE: I'm relatively a new comer to N1MM so I recognize that I still need to
make minor software tweaks for operating CWT's. I can't figure out how to get
N1MM to send TU+MYCALL after logging the QSO.

Station: TS-590S & AL-80B running 500 watts into Carolina Windom up 30 FT.