[3830] CQ160 SSB KI0I Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KI0I Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:39:44 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 488  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 8  Total Score = 66,744

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

I was only going to get on and a FEW for FUN, well I got hooked again and put
some time in the chair.
Band was really odd both nights, deep periods of QSB wud take out an entire
region of the country into a black hole. Signals from the west never really got
going well.
I had EW5HA call me for the only EU worked , IQ9UI was loud and calling CQ but
did not hear me.
PP5JR and LU8DPM had good signals and were worked.
Good sigs from the Caribbean guys as usual.
Thanks to all for the qso`s and especially those who repeated info many times
under difficult copy condx.
73 All, Mark KI0I
Icom 7300-500w SS amp MFJ998 Matching  K9AYloop to NE and BOG 200` NW
N1MM+ Logging