[3830] CQ160 SSB W2MKM Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, edpostiii@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W2MKM Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:40:37 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W2MKM
Operator(s): W2MKM
Station: W2MKM

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 428  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 3  Total Score = 44,390

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Great domestic rates for my humble station on Friday night, was watching
cqcontest.net and realized that I must have a Tx and Rx antenna for EU to get
the mults (duh.. everybody knows that) but in the midst of battle you hopefully
get motivated to put up those antennas .. fun time and good to be back on Top
Band and work the contest with all of my Frankford Radio Club friends .. Ed