[3830] CQ160 SSB W0MB Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W0MB Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:02:06 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 427  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 4  Total Score = 52,554

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC-7610, TL-922A, 160 Inverted L, N1MM+. I installed the inverted L on
Thursday and installed the IC-7610 just a few days earlier. Just trying to get
used to the new IC7610 as the Kenwood TS590 quit the week before. Couldn't get
the Co Atch Co vertical to play right before the contest. The amp seemed to work
just fine with the new radio. The band seemed weird as there didn't seem to be
that many on. Still couldn't hear the DX stations and will have to work at that
next year. All in all this is one of my favorite contests and will be looking
forward to next year.